July 13, 2013

Nobody's Perfect

I am starting this blog because of recent media posts about the stress that women, especially moms, feel to be perfect. We are living in the do it yourself, make it cute, and put up the front that you are the best mom in the world era. Well... I myself have fallen prey to this trend, and quite frankly, I really don't have time for it all. So I am beginning to simplify starting now.

I am a mother of three beautiful children, a wife, a full-time school teacher, and a little bit of everything in between. I work endless hours, and I can't seem to keep up with it all. My laundry is always piled up, there are toys everywhere, dishes are in the sink, and my car well... (let's just call it what it is), a disaster area!

No one is perfect, and I am tired of trying to live up to my own far fetched expectations. From now on, I am going to do what is within the realm of possibility for my time constraints, my budget, and most importantly my sanity.

Within this blog, I will be sharing fun and simple ideas to inspire you to spice up your life at home, with a lot less stress.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment